Why you should rent a yacht for your next birthday party
You and 10 of your closest friends wining and dining at sea, away from the crowds and without a care in the world. You can stay in one place or move around and see where the wind takes you. The world is your oyster!
Or perhaps you’re looking for something bigger, and why wouldn’t you? Party yachts in the south of France, for example, can be chartered for cocktail cruises of up to 200 guests. Or you could go even grander and celebrate with a lavish quayside event – where the yacht doesn’t leave the port and there is virtually no limit to the number of potential guests!
If the French Riviera does float your boat, you could throw a sizeable soiree with over 200 guests on the SS Delphine, an elegant restored 1920s steam ship.
Or, for a more classic look, you could opt for the Pearl of Riviera – also the more economical option, yet still accommodates up to 80 guests.
Another exciting option would be the legendary Christina O, which has hosted a number of famous guests, including Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe and JFK! This 99m luxury yacht can fit up to 250 invitees for a cocktail cruise party, and there is cabin space for 34 guests to sleep.
But celebrating on a yacht shouldn’t have to mean emptying your bank account…
Fortunately, there are plenty of cheaper options to suit a lower budget:
- You could charter a motor boat, such as a VanDutch, and cruise the coast for the day with your friends, drinking, swimming and sightseeing.
- On the Cote d’Azur, France, there are some very Instagrammable spots accessible by boat, including around the Cap D’Ail, where you can take in the Oceanographique Musée on Le Rocher (Monaco) from the water.
- Keen yachties know Miami is another popular spot for boat parties, and with good reason. Home to the Miami Yacht Show, this city is welcomes superyachts and smaller boats alike, meaning you can easily rent a Catamaran – or something similar – for less than $100!
To summarise, why should you rent a birthday yacht?
- To escape the crowds
- So you can move around and explore
- To capture unique views only accessible by boat
- It’s more affordable than you would think
- For a truly memorable experience
With a range of prices available, a birthday yacht charter really is within everyone’s reach.
And with 212 Yachts’ bespoke concierge service, including booking limos, making restaurant reservations and organising transfers, renting a yacht for your birthday party has never been easier.
Contact us today to book your birthday yachting experience!
The post Why you should rent a yacht for your next birthday party appeared first on 212 Yachts.