Highfield Sport 420
A member of the new Sport Collection, launching the next generation of Highfield Boats’ durable rigid inflatable boats (RIBs), the Sport 420 combines luxury features with a heavy-duty aluminum hull, making it the perfect deluxe yacht tender.
A member of the new Sport Collection, launching the next generation of Highfield Boats’ durable rigid inflatable boats (RIBs), the Sport 420 combines luxury features with a heavy-duty aluminum hull, making it the perfect deluxe yacht tender. Measuring 20 degrees deadrise at the transom, the hull has welded lift strakes for a smooth, dry ride, even when conditions get rough. The integrated 14.5-gallon fuel tank is located under the deck for convenience and to maximize space on deck. The Sport 420 is rated for an outboard of up to 70 hp but also rides well with a 60-hp engine if you want to improve range or fuel consumption.
Within the Sport 420’s generous, 8’ 11” beam lie a wealth of amenities designed to enhance time on the water for you and up to seven passengers. The European-inspired interior styling includes double diamond-stitch cushions with carbon fabric upholstery for a luxury look and feel. There are three comfortable seats, including a deep, full-width rear seat that allows a passenger to sit beside the driver. The helm console incorporates a tinted windscreen, ergonomic steering wheel and grabrail, and has room for a 7-inch chartplotter. A sporty carbon fiber dash is optional.
The bow step is designed to be extra-wide for easy boarding, with recessed cleats so there are no toe-stubbers. It gives you the ability to hop out of the Sport 420 easily when you take it to the beach. Pull the RIB right up onto the sand – the hull features a keel guard and can take it! There are four dry storage compartments on board, including an extra-deep one under the rear seat, so you can bring all your beach gear, a picnic, and more with you. Each compartment has a hydraulic piston to hold up the lid for easy stowage. But don’t just stop at the beach! You are sure to explore more in this sporty yet practical, 13’ 11” tender.
- High-tensile chromated & powder-coated aluminum hull
- High-performance 20º deadrise hull with welded lift stakes
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube w/welded seams (PVC)
- Flush-mount non-return air valves
- Self-draining cockpit
- Double diamond-stitch cushions with carbon fabric upholstery
- Extra-wide bow boarding step with anchor line bow roller
- Split port/starboard lights
- Recessed stainless steel folding cleats
- Deluxe console with tinted windshield and grab rail
- Dash fits a 7” flush-mount chartplotter
- Integrated under-deck 14.5-gallon EPA Fuel System
- 3 storage compartments with hydraulic-assist lids
- EVA brushed foam teak-finished deck
- 4 Stainless steel folding davit lifting points
- 2 welded direct-to-hull towing bridle points
- LED deck lights
- 6 LED lit panel switches
- Electrical pack including bilge pump & lights for boat & console
- Heavy-duty splash guard rub strake
- Full-length durable keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit
- Removable Ski/Tow Post
- Roll Bar Arch, for towing and light mount
- Carbon Dash
- Stowable Sun Bed
- 6 Color options available by special order, standard white/gray
- Boat Cover
Length (LOA): 13’ 11”
Beam: 8’ 11’’
Hull Material: Aluminum
Max HP: 70
Max Passengers: 8
Dry Weight: 1,744 lb.